Saturday, November 14, 2015

long time no post

SOOOOO....it's been a little while. I re-commited and failed.......
SO books.
I JUST finally got done with reading The Secret and it was eye opening. It's really kind of uplifting and makes you feel powerful without really having to do much more than think, ask, believe, and feel. Not kidding. For where I am in life, this was a good-un.

Just starting to read The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. We shall see what it brings to me.

A year has almost transpired and I have gone through a number of changes. My thinking has changed and my interests. What I seek to learn and do with my life, so for those of you who follow me, you may find that you don't really care what I post anymore, assuming I stick with it.
:-)

May you be filled with blessings beyond belief for the remainder of the year and may the new year only be a continuation of the good fortune you have brought upon yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment