Monday, November 16, 2015

Blows my mind

SO.....as  many people are....I am one too....facebookers. I must be aging because there are just things I don't want to see. BUT I JUST CAN'T STOP SCROLLING THROUGH THE FEED!
I frequently state that I have no friends but I have a number of FB friends. How many of them do I actually spend time with? Well...my mom, my sister....and occasionally maybe one or two others. I feel like family does not count in your friends count because they are family. So basically two-ish. Yay! Go me! Then there is about 1 organization that I really like reading about. and then basically it's all just trash. I mean some of it's good trash-like take this quiz to see if you're an empath. Take this quiz to see what your hippie name is. Take this quiz to see who your soul mate is. And various posts from the other organizations that I take interest in. BUT seriously, in my opinion FB, for me, is not a way for me to stay connected to friends and family. It's just a way for me to waste time that then requires me to get my chakras balanced. All of it makes my thoughts feel like I was just electrocuted-just a little jazzed up....and i don't need that. You know? In my opinion, I need to get off the ol' facebook. Dang! 

No comments:

Post a Comment